In life, there are beginnings and there are endings. For the most part, I have been pretty good at letting things roll off my back. But there are a couple or so situations (and people) that I have difficulty letting go no matter how I’ve tried. Maybe I haven’t tried hard enough. Do you sometimes feel that way too? I came across this article containing seven tips on how to leave the past behind. I know first hand how difficult it is sometimes to let go but knowing and understanding the following seven tips hopefully will help.
1. Prepare to face the challenges.
2. Accept that you cannot change what happened.
3. Let go.
4. Remove the past from your future.
5. Create a positive future.
6. Take it slowly but surely.
Please read more here.
Chapter closed. Moving forward and onward.