Recently I got to try this FDA-approved weight loss aid called GLOW Raspberry Ketone diet pills. Yah, yah, I know… before everyone screams at me and yells why I need to lose weight or be on a diet since I’m visibly thin already, lemme share something with you: I was on the treadmill the other night for a good half hour and the machine display told me I burned only 96 calories. WTF!!! That’s like, two puny slices of the roast duck I had for lunch that same afternoon. Half an hour on the darn thing and I only managed to burn off 96 calories!!!!!?!??? That is BS, I tell you. BS!!! }:[
I love to eat, and I eat very well. I enjoy food, but I don’t enjoy getting chubby as a result of it. Ha, I know right… I want to have my cake and eat it to. And frankly I am ultra lazy to drag myself to the gym, so if there is a safe, natural botanical ingredients-derived solution that burns the fat off for me quicker, WHY THE HELL NOT. Right?
GLOW Raspberry Ketone is the only weight loss product on the market that combines the powerful fat burning effects of Raspberry Ketones with the natural slimming properties of the Wild African Mango. Unlike other raspberry ketone products that are available on the market, GLOW comprises a proprietary blend of fruity ingredients that also includes Acai and green tea. The first of its kind, it results in a combined effect of multiplied weight loss. The 100% completely natural blend ensures that there are no side effects from any chemical or synthetic ingredients.
So here’s what took place when I was taking GLOW Raspberry Ketone diet pills.
Day 1: GLOW has a really sweet aroma of raspberries, after all its main ingredient is Raspberry Ketone — which is the aroma-causing agent found in the fruit. Took one capsule in the morning and so far so good, no side effects whatsoever.
Day 2: Began taking GLOW Raspberry Ketone pills twice a day — once in the morning, once at night. Wild African Mango is supposed to be curbing my appetite, but I am noticeably hungrier. Ate more than usual, felt somewhat bloated. BUT when I measured myself on the scale, I’ve managed to burn away 0.2kg. WTH!? O_o
Day 3: Almost 3pm, didn’t eat lunch or breakfast, and I’m not feeling too hungry yet. Ate moderate amount during dinner and got full.
Day 4: Decided to stay away from eating too much carbs. If I can help it, I prefer to skip the carbs altogether. Showing good progress so far, as shown on the weighing scale.
Day 5: WTF&#*$%^@O*&^!!!!!!!!!! I stopped taking GLOW Raspberry Ketone pills after September 1 because I got the flu and wasn’t having much of an appetite for anything anyway, so I didn’t think that I’d need to continue taking the pills. Because of that, all the weight (and more) came back! GARGHWTFBBQLED.
I continued taking the Raspberry Ketone pills for the rest of the month and unfortunately did not have any significant weight loss – except the 1kg dip during the first few days when I started. So what can we conclude from this, boys and girls?
1. In the beginning, my weight was going down in small increments (which goes to show that GLOW isn’t one of those crash diet pills that make you lose an insane amount of weight in a super short time; I mean, how healthy can that be!?).
2. I think GLOW is safe to take, but needs to be paired with conscious meal choices as well as regular workout routine – in order to see much more significant results. I did cut down on carbs but did not bother to go to the gym, so the 1kg I lost in a week came back with a vengeance as soon as I stopped taking GLOW. Which sucks and in theory, it shouldn’t have happened.
3. I was still eating as per normal (maybe a bit less quantity) while taking GLOW, I didn’t skip dessert either. Considering that my weight did go down, I attribute this to GLOW’s effective fat burning ability. Well, for the first week or so at least.
4. Strangely when I continued taking GLOW for the rest of the month, nothing happened. No weight loss and my appetite was kinda yoyo-ing all over the place.
4. I seriously need a friggin’ pedicure. Gosh. :X
My personal experience with GLOW didn’t really yield much to rave about. I am also not the best candidate for weight loss since I have low triglycerides to start with. Perhaps this product will work much more effectively for others and I’d read up on more online reviews if I were you to get a broader picture of how this product performs.
Please give my FB page a thumb-up! ♥ ♥ ♥